Center for Working Families
Have you planned the next step for your career? Now’s the time to get started! Join us for Career Pathways! Fill out our interest form & we’ll contact you with more information.
Here’s what you get with our Pathways Program:
- 24 hours of job skills training including:
- Internet and email
- Online job search skills – working with professional employment coaches!
- Applications, resumes
- Interviewing practice
- How to improve your credit score – working with a professional financial coach!
- Figuring out your salary needs
- How to work with difficult people
- Network with professional volunteers
- How to advance your career
- Much more!
- 18 hours of education training focusing on the skills you’ll need to advance your career. (More is available as needed)
We connect you to a FREE* industry certification training and the services of Work One Indianapolis.
- Sample trainings include:
- Production Technician (manufacturing)
- Skilled Trades (electrician, plumber, construction, painting, etc.)
- Certified Nurses Aid (CNA)
- Pharmacy Technician
- CDL (trucking/logistics)
Then it’s time to start your career!
Our coaches will work with you throughout the entire training so you can reach your goals!
Once you start work, we’ll provide ongoing support for your first year on the job & help you prepare to advance to your next step on your Career Pathway!
*Based on compliance with screening procedures including drug screen and background check. A criminal history will not exclude you from participation in training. Decisions will be based on industry hiring regulations